Navel piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
Does anyone know of just a navel/ belly button piercing course in Bristol , didn't want all piercing., please any info ;)))

There was a company at last years professional beauty show that offered piercing courses but they also offered a new disposable navel only cartridge piercing kit which looked very impressive and simple to use. They were running one day courses on it.
Im not sure where they were based or what they were called but if you could track down an old exhibitor list you would be able to find them.

Thanks I will try tracking it down, there is a company called easy piercing and quick look on website they seemed to advertise a method as you described which would be perfect for me! I wonder if that's the same company!!!

Im sure they were called something like that. The chap who owns the company is the one who came up with the idea. It all looked very professional to me and I liked the fact that you didn't need to sterilise forceps etc in between each client as its all disposable.

MetalMorphosis do this course,they were@Professional Beauty this year, but they're based in London. Was interested in this myself but with the kit being quite pricey, I think i'll have to start saving! ;)

Thanks jewlz I will look it up, do you know how much it would be?

The training or the kit?? I've posted the link, maybe you could them a call? Let me know how you get on. Good Luck! :)

Training

It is expensive, but worth thinking about, trouble is its along way for training so hoping they may have done where closer, then could be a done deal ! I just need to check how much insurance would rise as its not alot for earpiercing !

If this works like an ear gun i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole. And is it one day training?? Terrifying.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi, I think it is a one day training course, don't no all info yet!

Latest posts

Back