Navy pro tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautypea

Reaction score
Has anyone used the navy pro tools 3 step hygiene set? It looks like wipes rather than barbarcide just looking for some reviews x

Has anyone used the navy pro tools 3 step hygiene set? It looks like wipes rather than barbarcide just looking for some reviews x

I’ve been using it for a while now. I did have concerns initially however I hadn’t realised that the titanium coating is also very important in prevention of harbouring bacteria.

Thinking of purchasing Navy pro tools steps 1 & 2. Does anyone know if it’s meant to completely replace traditional “blue disinfectants”? It would make it much easier for me as I am mobile and carrying liquids isn’t always ideal. I just don’t want to sacrifice health and hygiene.

Thinking of purchasing Navy pro tools steps 1 & 2. Does anyone know if it’s meant to completely replace traditional “blue disinfectants”? It would make it much easier for me as I am mobile and carrying liquids isn’t always ideal. I just don’t want to sacrifice health and hygiene.
I'm mobile and love the Navy Hygiene range. I do have navy tools, though. I still bring my eFile bits back to clean and soak. So I take a couple of sets of those around with me.

I'm mobile and love the Navy Hygiene range. I do have navy tools, though. I still bring my eFile bits back to clean and soak. So I take a couple of sets of those around with me.
That’s super helpful. Thank you! I think I’m going to order a few bits today!

I just order the Professional set from Navy but not the wipes. Would you say they are paramount?

I just order the Professional set from Navy but not the wipes. Would you say they are paramount?

They’re very handy and clients comment on them being cleaned before I start. You’d still need to wash and soak other tools though.

Latest posts

Back