Neals Yard skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
Does anyone use Neals Yard skin care, I would love to use them for a beauty room at home but when I contacted them they said you had to buy £5,000 a year in products, I know of a couple of therapists that use it and they only work one day a week so I know they don't spend that, does anyone else use them and do you have a minimum spend? Xx

Blimey the last I heard they were a multi level marketing company with an opening order of £200. I would contact then again to check.

They aren't a pro brand because they are multi level marketing so your clients can get them cheap and they're all over ebay etc.

Vic x

That is if you want to become a stockist & retail the product directly - I wouldn't advise this unless your going into the retail side of the market. They do have a "business in a box" kind of thing or mlm as some know it. This is not worth doing especially when jane blogs non therapist Mrs busybody comes into your business telling everyone that she "sells" NYO products too (yes I had it in for 2 weeks!) it's costly if you want to use the products for your services. Go with a pro brand that doesn't have a high opening order to get started - Eve Taylor have a mobile package with everything in to start your skincare services x

I use them. The way to get round it is to become one of their independent consultants. No opening order. you get products discounted and make some money depending on how much you sell. You don't have to do parties if you use it in your salon. They just sell themselves alongside your treatments. You can get in touch with me via my website if you'd like to have a chat. www.beauty-bythesea.co.uk

Thanks guys, I've had a chat with them and someone is going to contact me xx thanks for your help x

Thanks guys, I've had a chat with them and someone is going to contact me xx thanks for your help x
If you need some further advice please feel free to get in touch.

Latest posts

Back