nearly crashed my car yesterday laughing at my mum!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycat

Reaction score
yesterday morning my mother, in a big rant was telling my dad how he should run his department at work. she started going on, "you should get in and lock yourself in your office while you sort all your post out and let the others do the work their meant to be doing while you get yourself sorted" dad replies "yes pauline, whatever you say pauline"

to which my mum replies....

...."Well you don't keep chickens and bark yourself!!!":lol:

i had to pull up cos i couldn't see i was laughing that hard i was crying, dad nearly choked! and then we had to explain to her what she'd said that had made us laugh! DOH! she is never going to live this one down! dad has already e-mailed all his friends and family telling them!

what is the dumbest thing you've ever said??

ok...this may be this dumbest thing iv ever said...lol but eh...i dont get it :o chickens? bark? lol wat?

wendyrose said:
ok...this may be this dumbest thing iv ever said...lol but eh...i dont get it :o chickens? bark? lol wat?

The saying is "you don't keep dogs and bark yourself" (not chickens, they cluck)

haha eh ok thanks...never heard that one...:o

How funny is that!!!!!!

Here's a classic my Amy came out with recently. She adores beef so I bought some Pastrami as she likes it so much. Anyway, she passed me a bit to try and I said "Oh, it's quite spicy this beef"...............to which she replied, "Oh, is it beef? I thought Pastrami was an animal."

Obviously those three years at uni getting her degree did her the world of good.

my neice went shopping with her mom (my sister) and there was a lady standing on the corner, with 2 dogs, collecting for the rspca. My sister gave her some money for the collection but when Emma came back she was crying. My sister asked wot was wrong she said "I gave that lady a pound and she never even gave me a dog!"

i've just remembered something my boyfriend's brother said a couple of years ago...

there were 5 of us sitting round the table eating sunday lunch. each of us had a chicken thigh...

david suddenly pipes up with...

"how many legs does a chicken have?"

we asked him what type of animal a chicken was he said a bird so we asked him how many legs he thought it would have, he said "erm 2, but we've got 5 legs here"

at 18 (yes 18 years!!) you would think that he'd realise you don't get 6 legged chickens!!!:eek:

he also asked us if a turkey was the boy and a chicken was the girl!!!! what a muppet!!!!!:smack:

oo iv got 1! ok well i have to get the train to college everyday and there are sections of the train that are 'mobile free' zones. my friend samantha (who is a bit simple bless her) said to me 1 day ' ooooo iv got signal maybe my phones special' and i was like wot?! she then explained to me that the 'mobile free' zones were places in the train that your phone cant get signal....
i was like nooo sam its because you are not allowed to use them lmao bless her cottons!! nat x x

Mini Sassy said:
oo iv got 1! ok well i have to get the train to college everyday and there are sections of the train that are 'mobile free' zones. my friend samantha (who is a bit simple bless her) said to me 1 day ' ooooo iv got signal maybe my phones special' and i was like wot?! she then explained to me that the 'mobile free' zones were places in the train that your phone cant get signal....
i was like nooo sam its because you are not allowed to use them lmao bless her cottons!! nat x x

DOH!!

i've got one. my sister thought that the "colourfast" option on a washing machine meant that it was a "fast" cycle for coloured clothes. i had to explain to the only girl in the house with a degree that it meant it was a cycle for colours that don't run.

DER.

also i phoned my mate's mom one day to ask her for my mate's phone number (she had just changed it). she went off to get it and about 10 (yes, 10) mins later she came back and said, "i can't find it, have you got it?"

DER, i wouldn't be phoning you if i had you stupid muppet LOL. now i know where my friend gets her dippiness from.

My sisters friend works in a hotel, and the other day was having breakfast made for her, she asked for poached eggs and when asked how she would like them she said ' not too eggy'!!!!

The dumbest thing I ever said was I DO to my 1st husband!!

Latest posts

Back