NEC UK Nail Tech 2007 results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to post the results of this weekend's UK Nail Tech 2007 competition, which took place the BeautyUK at the NEC. I've been dying to get these up for you all day!

This was a fantastic competition, especially as it's the first time this particular one has run with the two new categories- Salon Nail Challenge and Salon Nail Art Challenge.

Thanks so much to everyone involved - including Creative Nail Design who were our sponsors and provided £4,000 worth of training and products for the winners along with the trophies (I would kill to win one of those!) and the fabulous goody bags and standard red polishes.

Also, a big thanks to Denise Wright for writing the competition and her team of judges for working so hard work over the two days - we couldn't put on such amazing events if it wasn't for the people 'behind the scenes' who put in so much effort to make the days run smoothly.

And I'd like to say a special thanks to everyone who entered. We had an amazing 87 competitors register for this event, and I am in awe of each and every one of you for the hard work and dedication it takes to get to the standards you all achieved this weekend - even if you didn't get placed, well done! Your certificates will be in the post in the next couple of weeks.

So here we go...

Tip & Overlay Acrylic
1st Kirsty Lund 221 points
2nd Pippa Hebden 215 points
3rd Richard Morgan 207 points

Tip & Overlay Gel
1st Mariya Paskaleva 190 points
2nd Kerry Foxall 179 points
3rd Kirsty Meakin 176 points

Tip & Overlay Wrap
1st Elise Scholes 221 points
2nd Belinda Price 194 points
3rd Caroline Lunn 187 points

Sculpt
1st Liza Smith 205 points
2nd Tracy Boon 190 points
3rd Belinda Price 169 points

Nail Art
1st Kirsty Meakin 274 points
2nd Kayleigh Newton 246 points
3rd Dorota Szustak 239 points

Newcomer
1st Helen Jacobs 199 points
2nd Luisa Wood 198 points
3rd Laura Matthias 193 points

Photographic - James Bond theme
1st Kirsty Lund 293 points
2nd Gloria Mason 278 points
3rd Kirsty Meakin 270 points

Student Nail Challenge
1st Claire Bailey 161 points
2nd Stephanie Payne 158 points
3rd Nicky Newman 132 points

Salon Nail Art Challenge
1st Liza Smith 358 points
2nd Louise Huggard 353 points
3rd Kirsty Meakin 314 points

Salon Nail Challenge
1st Pippa Hebden 220 points
2nd Belinda Price 215 points
3rd Deborah Smith 208 points

Don't forget we have our Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2007 taking place on Sunday 13th May in Edinburgh, where we'll be running the same 10 categories but over one day (phew!). Email me direct at [email protected] if you'd like information or to enter.

Thanks again to everyone involved at the UK Nail Tech and see you in Scotland!

Mx

CONGRATULATIONS!! to all those that have been listed above and a huge well done to everyone that entered XXXXXX

CONGRATULATIONS
Well done to everyone who took part you all are very talented Nail Techs :hug:
Good luck to everyone taking part in Edinburgh I look forward to seeing some of you.

Well done to all of you - you are far braver than me!

Well done to you all!

Well done everyone:hug:

Well done to all of you who took part and congratulations for the winners!!!!!

Well done all!! You're a credit to the industry and an inspiration to us all.:hug:

Melissa, congratulations to the Guild and Denise Wright for all your efforts. 87 entrants is wonderful and it appears that this really was a heroic and well run competition.

Great Job to EVERYONE involved and CONGRATULATIONS to all who won, placed and entered! :hug:

Latest posts

Back