Need a bit of spray tan advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josie..

Reaction score
Hiya guys I'm very new to this I have booked my spray tan course with
Clare Taylor 'taylored for you' and have just bought a maximist xl machine
with suntana 8, 10 & 12% solutions (at a really good price) I'm leaning towards using nouvatan after seeing so many people recommending it I was wondering how I go about ordering a sample?

I'm looking to offer my tans mobile but was wondering if it gets dark in the tent? I know I'll probably learn things in my course but I'm soooo impatient!!
Cant wait to get started :)
Josie x

Hiya, you can order the samples from their website :) Good luck!

Whether your tent is dark depends on lots of things really but most of the new ones have a clear roof. The light will obviously vary depending on where you are spraying each client so it may be worth buying a clip on light from Nouvatan when you are ready to order from them...it's not expensive...or pick one up from Ikea or Argos! You will learn to be careful when in clients homes as spray does land on the floor around the tent so best to invest in lots of towels to put down. You will also get sooo used to doing it that you will be able to tell if your coverage is even so don't worry too much at this stage! I've only been trained since March and already feel confident but then Nouvatan is fab and makes the job so much easier. Definitely recommend Nouvatan all the way!!

Suntana is excellent, any reason why you would want to change?

Thank you so much for your replies!
I didn't realise they sold lights so that's definitely on my list! Brilliant tip for the towels,
I haven't completed my course yet so haven't tried any solutions the suntana was included in a kit I bought I'm keeping my options open but it's too early to decide before I've tried any :)

Latest posts

Back