Need a blooming life coach!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange that there's so many been there done that. Me too.
After a serious illness I put on 1.5 stone, lost my relationship and my friends. I was a mess, cried every day. Alone and stuck. But I had to pull myself out of it because nobody can do it for you.
I got therapy, it worked wonders. I know we can't all afford private but you have to get the right sort. I believe counselling is no good for me. I can talk about stuff but it doesn't change it one bit, doesn't work.
The friends issue is hard as you have to give to get back. Don't think everyone is happy and busy, that's not true. But if you spend time with people and drain them they stay away. Look outside yourself and your problems, don't dump them on people, write them on here instead.
The weight, well I'm tackling mine and it's slow. I have a friend who needs to lose to try and conceive and still can't do it despite the motivation! It doesn't happen quick but You have to be strong.
I joined groups, confided in my family and they've been amazing making me feel loved and wanted. It's turning for me now and it can turn for you but you have to do it for yourself and I really hope you do because you can!

Latest posts

Back