Need a help on sorting a problem which occurred with make-up practice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Vika

Yes get a pallet and use spatulas then use your brushes on the pallet or spatulas and then clean your brushes after each client with brush cleaner .

Contour I mean the face, it doesn't have the right effort on anyone over 50 as it will highlight lines and wrinkles around the eye.

Hope that helps

Hi Vika

Yes get a pallet and use spatulas then use your brushes on the pallet or spatulas and then clean your brushes after each client with brush cleaner .

Contour I mean the face, it doesn't have the right effort on anyone over 50 as it will highlight lines and wrinkles around the eye.

Hope that helps

You're very kind to give me more descriptive explanation and your lovely advices Miss_Sunshine85!

Thank you very much :)

I've been doing bridal make-up for years on hundreds of brides and not had one that has had their eyeliner smudge because it was pencil and not gel liner. Utter crap. As many of the replies stated there are some amazing products out there for this exact purpose. Putting gel liner under the eye is so ageing and it is dragging the eye down making your model look older. In mature clients they want to have their eyes looking lifted.

On the plus side, your liner looks very straight so you obviously have technique. And doing mature eyes is tricky with the snagging on the skin so don't beat yourself up. One way to hide snagging is do the gel liner then cover it with a matte black powder eyeshadow. And the best eyeliner brush I find is (as mentioned) the Louise Young LY24, awesome brush, and the Inglot Duraline 77 liner is absolutely fantastic but for the time being just use what you have to practice with. It takes years to perfect make-up (and I am really still learning) so don't beat yourself up, research is king!

Latest posts

Back