Need a moan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
So twice in two days I’ve had annoying clients!

Yesterday I had a client who was booked in for a file and polish and specifically said to me that they didn’t like gel nails when they have had them before. I do the file and polish and after I’ve painted them she says she wanted gel?!?!

Today I had a client who usually has gel so we picked out a colour and she said she wanted loads of sparkles so we discussed some glitter colours and settled on doing 2 full glitter and the others a glitter fade. So I do the glitter on one hand and she says it’s too much and she wants the plain colour on it’s own. I offered to take off the glitter on the two full ones and just have a glitter fade on all but no!

Luckily I’m employed and this is at the salon but what a waste of product and time!

The first scenario sounds like it’s just a misunderstanding. It’s easy for clients to get confused with products.

Second one just sounds like she changed her mind. Did she just keep the glitter nails on instead?

I don’t mind too much unless it’s a regular thing with the same client and then I charge accordingly for the additional time and product. I wouldn’t change it unless I had enough time though.

The first scenario sounds like it’s just a misunderstanding. It’s easy for clients to get confused with products.

Second one just sounds like she changed her mind. Did she just keep the glitter nails on instead?

I don’t mind too much unless it’s a regular thing with the same client and then I charge accordingly for the additional time and product. I wouldn’t change it unless I had enough time though.

The first client has had gel before so knows the process.

I had to take both all off and do it again, I was just a bit annoyed as our appointments get booked back to back and then it makes you late

Some days can be difficult.
I’m self employed so just glad of the custom but then again I can refuse to remove and reapply if I don’t have time.
Hopefully next week is better [emoji1431]

Latest posts

Back