Need a new hair style... help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
I have deided to have my hair cut..

I have seen a hair style I like but don,t know if it has a name or it is just done by discription:eek::eek: bare with me I,m confusing myself:lol::lol:

Here goes.... the sides are long and bob like but instead of staying the same length all the way around it kind of goes in a N shape high on the top of the head... then the hair underneath is cut quite short.. :confused::confused:

I love this style and I really hope it has a name cos trying to discribe this top a person face to face I think I would go bright read...

Heeelllllpppp me ppllleeeaaasse.. as I would like this done yesturday:lol::lol:

Do you mean a capital N shape or a little n shape. If its the little one I know what you are talking about, my aunt has hers like this.

Do you mean a capital N shape or a little n shape. If its the little one I know what you are talking about, my aunt has hers like this.
Little n... hurry p with the name as I have an appointment at 2.15:eek::eek:

I can,t find a friggin pikki anywhere...

OMG I have to leave for work in 1/2 hr then straight to the hairdressers.... quuuiickckkkkkk:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The closest pikki i have seen is how VICTORIA BECK had hers:eek::eek: although not a fan of her I really like the style...

Am I sad:cry::cry::cry:

really close... now have a wuick look at profile photo and tell me if it will suit me.... 5 mins left

Yes deff, you'll look brill!!!!!!!!!!!

Apprently, according to Karen, its a pob cut

Yes deff, you'll look brill!!!!!!!!!!!
ok... off to work.. then having it done.. fingers crossed and thanks for your help x x x:hug::hug::hug:

Apprently, according to Karen, its a pob cut
Hopefully with that name... I won,t look such a pleb trying to discribe it:lol::lol::lol:

ok... off to work.. then having it done.. fingers crossed and thanks for your help x x x:hug::hug::hug:

I DEFF want a picture after all that lol. I missed my breakfast and have a client in 20 mins lol.

Have fun and good luck

Rachel

Well I did it...

All my hair (well most of it ) has gone.. one plob bob or whatever it is called:lol::lol: has arrived.. and I LOVE IT

I look soooo young and energetic (lol)

Thanks to everyone for you help and you know who you are :lol::lol: I will get photo up as soon as I can

Cant wait to see it Liz, how brave of you well done !! :hug:

Juliex

I have a pob too, I had it cut last October / November time & I still love it!! Although I notice it grows much quicker now, so I am having to keep having a trim every so often!!

Can't wait to see some piccies!! x

Latest posts

Back