Need a new phone, suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlmb21

Reaction score
I currently have the iPhone 4 and it's broke! Decided I'm not going for another iPhone as I'm not all that impressed by the iPhone 5..

What phones can any of you recommend? :)

Xx

I've got an iPhone 4 & my other half has recently upgraded from an iPhone to a Samsung galaxy S3 and it's amazing! His mom has also just got one in red too. I've still got 6 months left till mines due but I'm deffo getting one :) xx

I've got an iPhone 4 & my other half has recently upgraded from an iPhone to a Samsung galaxy S3 and it's amazing! His mom has also just got one in red too. I've still got 6 months left till mines due but I'm deffo getting one :) xx

My boyfriend really wants one but still has a while till upgrade is due and his phone isn't broken so no real need for a new one.. He would totally hate me if I got one! Hahaha, may have to be done though?!

Xx

I had a galaxy s2 which I loved but I had to sell it to buy a car boo x

Depends what you want it to do .
I have just got a Samsung galaxy Ace and think its brilliant . Not as expensive as aS3 and i phones ect but does everything I need it to do and more :)

I've literally just had the HTC One x and so far I love it it's my 2nd HTC phone and I'm a big fan far better than iphone in my opinion!! Hubby just had Nokia Lumia 920 and he loves that!! x

I love my Samsung Galaxy S2.

I work for a phone retailer and the 3biggest sellers just now are htc 8x, galaxy s3 and Sony Experia t

Personal fave is the htc 8x it has beats audio and a wide angle front camera for skyeping

I recommend what I have, the samsung galaxy note. Theres a 2nd one out now but its smaller. As its a phone/tablet, Its brilliant for editing things, drawing, making notes, magazines, screen capturing, cropping etc. Also has a brilliant screen (amoLED) and the cameras best ive seen. Its good on battery too. I don't want to upgrade mine lol

I had the I phoned 4 and like yourself thought I'm not getting the I phone 5 as wanted something that was a bit different. I now have the Samsung s3 in white and love it. I'd recommend to anyone. X
Ps may I just add my contract was not due to finish till May but was bought out my contract early and traded in my I phone. X

Oooh :) thanks for all your replies!

I really like the look of the Nokia lumina 920.. But I read that it's locked to certain networks & I want to stay with Vodafone so I'm a bit gutted about that but hey ho!

Think I will go and look at a Samsung galaxy at some point soon :)

Xx

You won't regret it, I don't miss my I phone one bit, my boyfriend has just got the HTC one x and he loves it only thing going is its a bit masculine for girls, I think. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I don't think the HTC one X is any more masculine than anyother phone ... I'm not biased of course ;) have you tried vodaphone for the Nokia Lumia 920 when I was looking around quite a few networks had it!!
What I would suggest you do though is look at reviews on a phone you like we've done that the last few times we've upgraded and so far haven't been sorry with the choices we've made x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

i have the galaxy s3 and its brilliant, bigger than the iphone but i like a big screen for photos and reading so happy days xxx

I really like HTC phones.

I have just spent an hour and a half on the phone upgrading my work phone as it was due for renewal. Never thought it would be so hard to get a good deal.

I wanted another Galaxy S2 but they couldn't offer it to me at a low enough monthly cost so I have ended up getting a HTC Sensation XL.

I will not be getting to use the new handset though as my 15 year old has 'dibbs on it'.

I get to stick with my good old trusty HTC Wildfire for work :rolleyes:

I don't think the HTC one X is any more masculine than anyother phone ... I'm not biased of course ;) have you tried vodaphone for the Nokia Lumia 920 when I was looking around quite a few networks had it!!
What I would suggest you do though is look at reviews on a phone you like we've done that the last few times we've upgraded and so far haven't been sorry with the choices we've made x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek
I guess, its propely the wall paper ect made his look like that, he has the iphone 5, galaxy s3 and that, and he wont shut up about it!!! maybe ive turned on it because of this haha;)xx

I currently have the iPhone 4S. It's great, was bought outright for me for Christmas last year. Although if I had to change my phone my choice would be the Samsung Galaxy 3S. The screen is sooooo clear and great colours, pixels etc. functions are fantastic too. Would definately be my next one. But at the moment I am extremely pleased with my iPhone 4S. I think phones are quite a personal choice these days so you are best working out what you NEED, what you would like it to do etc and physically look at them in a shop before purchasing.

You won't regret it, I don't miss my I phone one bit, my boyfriend has just got the HTC one x and he loves it only thing going is its a bit masculine for girls, I think. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yeah, I agree about the Htc! :) I don't think I'll miss the iPhone, I think I'm due a change

Xx

Latest posts

Back