Need a new supplier who provides body wave hair, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxItUpHair

Reaction score
Hi!

I hope I'm posting in the right place, and sincerely apologise if I haven't.

I'm new here, although I did come often to look for advice.

However, and long overdue!, I decided to join as I really need advice urgently.

I'm a hair extension technician, and my business has been up and running for six months now. I've found my dream job and I love it.

Currently taking further training in a basic hairdressing course, as even though I can cut/trim/blend/shape extensions in to natural hair for a seamless finish, I want to be able to offer more. And I would like to understand a lot more about hair than I do.

Sorry, went off in a tangent there! I think I just want you guys to know I'm serious and passionate about this, and want to learn all I possibly can.

Anyway, I need your help, please!...

I've been badly let down by one of my current suppliers.

So, I need to find a very good supplier who offers body wave hair.

I don't deal with budget hair, I think it's a waste of a clients money. To date, I've only ever sourced hair of at least a grade 4A, preferably higher.
On average, the hair i buy has a lifespan of anything from six months to two years, depending on a clients needs and budget.

I currently buy from SJK and Euphoria One.

I need to find a new supplier who can supply body wave for a client.

Euphoria One are superb, I love their hair, but they do not supply a body wave.

Can anyone please tell me which suppliers stock, or who can source, this type of extension hair please?

This is quite urgent: my client came to me with fusion bonds in, which she's had in since Sept '16.

She was not given any aftercare advice or a maintenance plan. Hence her hair is in pretty bad condition.
I can sort this out for her, and have arranged to do so with urgency.

But she's not wanting to have much of a delay in these being taken out, and new hair (micro rings) being put in.
She listened to me when I told her how to look after it until I take it out, and how to cleanse and deeply condition it after I take these fusion bonds out, and prior to new hair being installed.

Therefore I need to source a supplier ASAP.

So sorry I've waffled on, I suppose I just want people to see in trying to be the best I can be, and not just someone who fits extensions and sends clients off for a finish to a hairdresser. And I need any info you can give me re any suppliers who can supply a body wave!

If you're still awake after reading this, I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for reading xx

There are basically no suppliers who do bodywave hair. Tasha jacks do wavy European and curly Brazilian but their prices may make your eyes water. The hair is naturally wavy/curly though so doesn't drop at all.

Hi... Archie lloyds do.. its custom made so you have to wait for approx 10 days but there hairs amazing x

There are basically no suppliers who do bodywave hair. Tasha jacks do wavy European and curly Brazilian but their prices may make your eyes water. The hair is naturally wavy/curly though so doesn't drop at all.

Thank you, I'll check them out. SJK offer body and deep wave but not in some of the colours I want, so need to find another supplier.
Thanks, I'll check this out x

Hi... Archie lloyds do.. its custom made so you have to wait for approx 10 days but there hairs amazing x

Thank you, that's a good time for custom. I'll check them out thanks x

I have used Archie Lloyds body wave and it is lovely. If your in a panic would you not just great straight, archies straight hair when curled holds the curl for ages any way. x

Latest posts

Back