Need a new tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

I've been using the Nuress system now for a while, but I feel the time has come for an upgrade of some sort.

Is the minimist from Tantrick any good?? Or can anybody suggest another alternative for the same sort of price??

Thanks,
Love yas

I may be biased but I have to say the Tantrick system and solutions are in my opinion the best on the market. Have a look at their website hun www.tantrick.co.uk if you've got any questions feel free to ask anytime. xx

Try Mike (geek name Apollo) at Celebrity Secrets. I got my minimist and solution from them, they have been fantastic. My clients can't get enough of the celebrity secrets tan, it goes on fantastically well, lasts well with no patchiness.

HTH.

I have tried and used many tanning solution and have found Tantrick minimist and their solution to be the best....they also have 4 levels of tanning solution for different skin colours too. They are also quick to deliver orders which is always a bonus. My clients absolutely love the colour too.

I have to agree with Kate and Maralyn... Tantrick is an excellent tanning solution and their mobile machine (the mini mist) is excellent. I have both the mini mist for my mobile clients and the Tc3 salon machine which is brilliant too. Check out their website as Kate suggested, they are only too happy to give help and advise without the hard sell, but their aftercare is 2nd to none.

I agree tantrick are fab & there customer service is the best ive ever recieved xxxxxx

theres loads to choose from so you'll be spoilt for choice!
the mini mist is a great machine, and theres plenty of choice when it comes to solutions!
i have recently set up a Tanning Forum, it is mostly dedicated to spray tanning so you may want to take a look as there is literally tons of info on there!!!!!

www.sun-mist.co.uk/forum

(or click on the words tanning forum in my signature and it'll take you straight there)

xx

Tantrick for me too. The Mini Mist is fantastic, the tanning solution is the best I've used and the company is second to none.:green:

There are so many systems out there, I think you have to look at as many options as you can. First thing to think about is your budget. Are you going to get value for money, does it include training or is that extra. Will you be mobile - if so you will need a pop up booth, so you need to factor that in as well. There are also lots of solutions, my advice is to try as many different brands as you can, check for smell, rub off, fade, depth of colour, product ingredients etc. There is a wealth of info out there! If you want to try Liquid Sun by Vani-T and/or a demo pm me. Happy to help.
Liz
Liquid Sun by Vani-T

Sun spa ---what can I say brilliant I have been using this system since 2004 - I believe they have an offer on at the mo.

Sun Spa, Sunless Tanning.

I add my vote for the MiniMist.
Tantrick for me too - but hey, Celebrity Secrets do sell the same machine...

I started out with a "paint sprayer" from Argos - it did a pretty good job, but the MiniMist is MUCH better.

You will save on solution compared to a lot of other systems, as there's less overspray with the MiniMist.

How much is the Minimist system, I mean can anyone say how much the outlay would be if I wanted to set up using this particular system?

How much is the Minimist system, I mean can anyone say how much the outlay would be if I wanted to set up using this particular system?

I've PM'd you the details :)

I would recommend you have a look on the Tantrick website at tantrick - if you have any questions feel free to PM me anytime xx

Latest posts

Back