Need advice from Bio Sculpture geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello. i have a client who i do opi axxium gel nails for. sometimes they stay on others they dont and we cant find any logical reason for it. anyway she has also tried bio sculpture gel colour with slightly more luck. the last time she had them done they placed a small dot of glue in the middle of each nail. why would they do that? is it a bio sculpture thing or something that they have done themselves. my client asked why she did it and didnt really catch the answer . only that it was somethiing to do with when it is removed. i stumped. anyone know?

hello. i have a client who i do opi axxium gel nails for. sometimes they stay on others they dont and we cant find any logical reason for it. anyway she has also tried bio sculpture gel colour with slightly more luck. the last time she had them done they placed a small dot of glue in the middle of each nail. why would they do that? is it a bio sculpture thing or something that they have done themselves. my client asked why she did it and didnt really catch the answer . only that it was somethiing to do with when it is removed. i stumped. anyone know?

I have never heard of this in 10 years of using Bio Sculpture!!

Scrubfresh is the best answer I can give you though as the last step in any nail preparation.

No more lifting.

Never heard of that :/

Scrubfresh works great though, i agree!!

hello. i have a client who i do opi axxium gel nails for. sometimes they stay on others they dont and we cant find any logical reason for it. anyway she has also tried bio sculpture gel colour with slightly more luck. the last time she had them done they placed a small dot of glue in the middle of each nail. why would they do that? is it a bio sculpture thing or something that they have done themselves. my client asked why she did it and didnt really catch the answer . only that it was somethiing to do with when it is removed. i stumped. anyone know?[/QUOT

I think it was Bios own executive base that she mistook for being adhesive it is applied in the centre of the nail before bio gel and aids in removal.

Hi,
this may have been the executive base coat which is just a base coat not gel or anything, you put in the centre of nail & not touching the sides or free edge & then when dry buff the shine off, but this step is optional & is supposed to help with removal, i don't think it would have been glue but who knows!

Definitely sounds like Executive Base. You put a small dot in the middle of the nail which creates a "low adhesion" area in the centre of the nail, so that when you soak off, the gel comes off quicker. It's not glue, its a base coat/treatment.

Definitely sounds like Executive Base. You put a small dot in the middle of the nail which creates a "low adhesion" area in the centre of the nail, so that when you soak off, the gel comes off quicker. It's not glue, its a base coat/treatment.

Took the words out of my mouth lol... I agree x

didnt want to read and run!

definitely would have been exec base and not glue!!and yes it is to help when removing, we are taught this in training but not all techs follow that step....also agree with jacqueilanna that you should try scrubfresh after prep and before applying gel xx

Latest posts

Back