Need advice on new hair style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Hi guys am off too the hairdressers on saturday and I nee a new style for my hair it is currently in a all same length bob kinda thing with a few layers, have been letting it grow for a few months as hairdresser made a mess of it, so now going to a new 1! lol
What i was wondering is what style would suit me, i have quite a chubby face so need something that will compliment it! xx

Hi guys am off too the hairdressers on saturday and I nee a new style for my hair it is currently in a all same length bob kinda thing with a few layers, have been letting it grow for a few months as hairdresser made a mess of it, so now going to a new 1! lol
What i was wondering is what style would suit me, i have quite a chubby face so need something that will compliment it! xx

Hi if you have quite a chubby face you wont need too much width at the sides
below chin length would be good,
if your face isn't very long either you may be better without a fringe
or a thin swept to the side fringe

Perhaps along the lines of a long layered very texturised bob but this will all depend on if your hair texture eg curly thick thin straight and the look you want
take some pictures with you? look in catalogues ect
and perhaps let your hairdresser suggest a few styles out of thier books as she will be able to see your hair:hug:

Latest posts

Back