Need advice on pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushXtensions

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking for some advice on pricing for "budget" range. I'm using lush us at mo I'm confused I was told 180-200 bonds for full head for 16-18 inch hair but always have to send packs back as can't fit them all in is this normal?? I'm very happy with look after fitting so not said in being stingy with the hair. How many packs do u all order for 16 an 18?? as obv they have diff weights

Also if any 1 has used their 20inch 1g hair typically how many packs would u order? As I say I keep havin to return hair wasting cash thanks xxxx

Length of hair doesn't really have much to do with the amount of extensions you can fit in. The clients hair is the determining factor on this. I always order 200 and keep extras for top ups. I wasn't aware they sold 20inch

Yeah 20inch one gram bonds what I mean is surely ill need less bonds for the 20 inch range as more hair per bond? I'm confused lol thanks for reply x

Lush us don't sell 20 inch. The 22 inch 1g are good but taper off. I use 160-180 of those for a full head. Again.... Totally dependant on the client

Yeah 20inch one gram bonds what I mean is surely ill need less bonds for the 20 inch range as more hair per bond? I'm confused lol thanks for reply x

No hun, it works the other way round... the longer the hair the less hairs per bond there are as the weight is taken up with the extra length. If you think a 1 gram bond in 14 inches is going to be much more dense than a 1 gram bond in 20 inches x

lush us dont do 20". only 22" and they are 1g but the length has more to do with the weight than thickness so rather than working off weight it just depends on the clients natural hair length and style......
I recently done a full head with the 22" 1g and used 150 bonds and her hair was shoulder length.
hope this helps Hun

Latest posts

Back