Need advice on tan quick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audreyduff

Reaction score
I sprayed a girl last night for her qually which is Wednesday night. I used crazy angel 9% and the girl said it wasn't dark enough, I tried to tell her it would be dark enough as she's only 12 but her and her mum were insisting I spray again so I did with same again but she kept looking down and I kept telling her to keep her head up. Well this morning her neck is all patchy like streaky. She's wanting it fixed tonight am not sure what to do I've not had experience of having to correct a spray tan anyone any suggestions??

Have you seen the tan yet? And is it just the neck area that's streaky or is it the whole thing?

Have you seen the tan yet? And is it just the neck area that's streaky or is it the whole thing?
Sorry, being completely blonde!! There isn't really a great deal that you can do. I've not re-sprayed a patchy/streaky tan before but it must be the same principle as spraying over tan lines, you can't get rid of them completely because you can't be that specific with the spray. Is the rest of the tan ok?

It's just the neck area not whole body, also could I respray with different brand would it be ok?

Or a darker percentage could I spray with the 13%

Latest posts

Back