Need advice please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina 1

Reaction score
Hi all
I have a dilema and need some advice.

I have heard through the grape vine that there is a tanning and beauty salon for sale in my area, which great as i have been on the look out for a while now. I have been down to the salon to have a look and to find out who i need to contact but there is nothing, no sale board , nothing in the window not too worry i thought so i have searched everywhere i can think of but can i find it no i cant.
I a bit worried about contacting the salon in case the staff no nothing of the sale. From what i have heard the salon owner has a pub as well and are selling up to concentrate more on the pub.

What do i do i am really interested (although i not getting my hopes up)do i try and contact the owner through the salon .

Would be grateful for any advice

Tina x x

contact the salon and ask to speak to the owner or go in and see if you can meet then owner and leave you number for the owner to call you if they are not there

i see your point about not wanting to alert the staff to something they may not know about, that is very thoughtful

Latest posts

Back