need advice... should I start taking clients yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
hi all
I'm doing NVQ level 3 course as a nail technician, and i really enjoy it..its almost more than two months, and i feel that i can do a lot..!! we learnt how to do fiberglass, silk, acrylic and all kinds of nail art. i was kind of impressed when i sculptured my own nails in pink and white (French), its looks nice and very natural. i feel i can do it for people now, so I wonder if i can start having clients at home...:idea: but i don't have a clue how to start,can any one give me an advice??

I've got two days free plus the weekend doing nothing, because i recently moved from Holland and couldn't find any job yet...!!
do u guys think i can start now with clients or not yet??

Have you finished your course and passed if not you won't beable to get insurance until you have your certificate therefore you can't charge them.

You could maybe just do friends and familyand see if they will just give you the money to cover products you use xxHTHxx

hi hiba and welcome to the site...like your 3d nail art in your avatar...its good ....scratchers is right...until you pass your course you cannot get insurance....without insurance you cannot charge...just practice on friends and family ans see how you go ...good luck hun xx

thank u very much...for responding so quickly...i think I'm gonna try it on my friends first till i get the license...

cheers

Latest posts

Back