Need advise please help hair disaster!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammie_x_x

Reaction score
hey everyone i wonder if you could give me some advice please.......

I get a mobile hairdresser that comes out to the house and normally i get all over lifted really light then toned with double ash to take out the ginger tones. I been getting this done for nearly a year and had great results but today i asked to go a little darker to a light caramel blonde, but it has turned out a disaster!!!!!

She used a 8 and a double 8 what ever that is and said she was putting through a ash tone so it wasnt really reddy, but when i went to wash it off i looked in the mirror and it was dark blue i got a bit worried done the ususal wash 3 times with shampoo and it was still lathering up really blue/voilet so keep washing and washing. My hair dresser came through and said it was alright just keep washing it

but after 20 washes she said to use washing liquid with shampoo to try and strip it out, it must have stuck to much to the colour on the ends. I do this for about another 10 washes still violet lather.

Dried it and she said it will wash out in the next wash not to worry, but it looks hideous, I just washed it another few times and it has lightened it but now my hair looks dull grey and lifeless.........Any suggestions, anything i can do i am so self concious. I have a full appointment diary for nails, waxing and spray tans for tomorrow but how on earth i am supposed to be a good therapst with dodgy hair please help!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the rant i just so upset

sammie x

well u need to put warm tones back in to it id would call ur hairdresser back up to finish the job what brand of colour does ur hairdress uses she will need to use a base 8 with golden tones

Latest posts

Back