Need business/marketing advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuzizz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. So i want to start to work at least part time beauty therapist from home. The problem is i don't have any clients :( :eek: i have facebook page promoting posts, promoting my page, i have my instagram page. Thinking about flyers. What else can i try?

Think about where you would look if you were looking for your services? Google tends to be up there with most people these days so a website is imperative but it's worth spending money for a good one that works for you rather than paying less for something that doesn't work for you. From my experience building lots of sites for fellow members on this forum, I know the difference it makes.

Flyers work if you get your walking shoes on and make sure you do plenty (Ie 1-2k a time).

Do you advertise on facebook? It's such a great thing to learn a few tips so you can get yourself out in front of people in your area. Also, a website that is optimised. I have built a salon up from nothing and Facebook marketing has been the best tool for me.

Think about where you would look if you were looking for your services? Google tends to be up there with most people these days so a website is imperative but it's worth spending money for a good one that works for you rather than paying less for something that doesn't work for you. From my experience building lots of sites for fellow members on this forum, I know the difference it makes.

Flyers work if you get your walking shoes on and make sure you do plenty (Ie 1-2k a time).
Ohhh thant you :oops:

Yes i do advertise in facebook. Maybe i need a bit more time

Do you advertise on facebook? It's such a great thing to learn a few tips so you can get yourself out in front of people in your area. Also, a website that is optimised. I have built a salon up from nothing and Facebook marketing has been the best tool for me.
Hi could I ask please? how long did it take for your business to take off?

Hi could I ask please? how long did it take for your business to take off?
I believe in building quality customers and a values driven team. My current business took a year or 2 to feel reliably secure and it depended on my input a lot in the beginning. I worked very hard on marketing and learning skills to reach my ideal customers without discounts and deals. I entered the top of the market price wise and was prepared for the first 2 years to be build, build, build.

Hi everyone. So i want to start to work at least part time beauty therapist from home. The problem is i don't have any clients :( :eek: i have facebook page promoting posts, promoting my page, i have my instagram page. Thinking about flyers. What else can i try?
Hi I've been working from home 7 months - I do all social media- fb etc, fliers - messaging individual clients- offers for the month- charity events- message different. Businesses and see if you can collaborate - I do have some clients but slow this month has been quiet - but it's not my main income hope this helps x

I believe in building quality customers and a values driven team. My current business took a year or 2 to feel reliably secure and it depended on my input a lot in the beginning. I worked very hard on marketing and learning skills to reach my ideal customers without discounts and deals. I entered the top of the market price wise and was prepared for the first 2 years to be build, build, build.
Thank you so much - my business is a home salon very quiet this month - 7 months in - I've had some good weeks. But sometimes you lose enthusiasm - work part time too x

Yes your right! Rome wasn't. Built within a day x

Hi I've been working from home 7 months - I do all social media- fb etc, fliers - messaging individual clients- offers for the month- charity events- message different. Businesses and see if you can collaborate - I do have some clients but slow this month has been quiet - but it's not my main income hope this helps x
You will have clients - start from friends also free adds yel.com free x

Have you considered offering a 'recommend a friend' scheme? You could give out cards to your existing clients, then if the person who received the recommend a friend card comes to you - they both receive money off their next treatment? This way are able to promote your business through word of mouth by giving incentives to clients to come back on the understanding they will get a discounted treatment on their next visit.

If you write your customers name on the card with something like 'referred by...' and ask the recipient to bring it with them to their appointment you can keep track of recommendations and who is following up on the offers.

Latest posts

Back