Need coloring advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon9999

Reaction score
About a month ago i went into a salon to get my light brown hair with blonde balayage colored to an all over plum brown semi. I had a new apprentice do my hair and she some how colored my hair a bright red with hot roots where my new growth was with a permanent color. She tried to fix it by doing a 4v semi with violet intensifier in it. Tried not to be too hard on a new girl but now its fading out to that awful red again and im not sure what to do. I would like to be able to bleach it out again one day but its going to pull awful, should i maybe try to color correct with a 5-1 (ash) for the meantime?

About a month ago i went into a salon to get my light brown hair with blonde balayage colored to an all over plum brown semi. I had a new apprentice do my hair and she some how colored my hair a bright red with hot roots where my new growth was with a permanent color. She tried to fix it by doing a 4v semi with violet intensifier in it. Tried not to be too hard on a new girl but now its fading out to that awful red again and im not sure what to do. I would like to be able to bleach it out again one day but its going to pull awful, should i maybe try to color correct with a 5-1 (ash) for the meantime?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Are you a qualified hair professional please?

I apprenticed as a hair professional for a few years after high school but never completed to get my license

Latest posts

Back