Need Hair Salon posters for windows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty x

Reaction score
Hi all :), My name is Kirsty and i am in the process of opening my own salon im wondering if anyone knows as to where i could get modern posters for my windows? Ive searched everywhere and no luck! :sad: any help would be appreciated so much!!!!!!!!! x x x

Hiya ...welcome to the site ...does the company whose products you use sell any...? I know Creative sell some beautiful posters.

Hi thanks, nope they used to but have been discontinued, is creative a website? x x x

Creative is a nail design company. If it is hair posters you are looking for then maybe you could check with some of the hair companies. If it is anything like nails then they will obviously be mentioning their own brand of products.

Try Googling hair posters or something similar and see if you can find something to your taste.

Doh...I am such a dumbo...i didn't realise this was in hair and it was hair posters you wanted....ohh well if you ever need nail posters at least you know where to get some from...:lol:....sorry if i confused you.

Hi We have a salon in bath, where abouts are you opening as you could have a copy of our posters but I could put your logo on them for you! My husband is the hairdresser and I trained in graphic design, I do all our posters for the windows and leaflets to match. Do you want posters advertising certain deals or just posters with nice picttures of hair styles/pretty girls? Also what size would you need the posters to be? I can send you the file adapted for your salon and all you would have to do is take it to the printers and tell them what size poster you want - I normally pay up to £30 for just the print of an A1 poster from my print place, if you are interested and want to see some of our designs just contact me, we can come to some kind of agreement on how much you want to pay me for the design work

Speak to the wholesaler who is going to supply you with products. Tell them you will only be able to use them if they supply you with posters to advertise their products. They normally with have something kicking around.

the hairdressers I rent from stock Paul Mitchell and they get posters sent to them, I'm not sure if she pays for them or not, but they are always current and generally have a special offer related to them in some way.

she also has little tent cards too. The posters have holes in each corner so she can join them up to create long posters too.

Latest posts

Back