Need hands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJP

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just finished my acrylic training and need hands to practice on. If anyone is available in the northwest London area and doesn't mind helping me out then please pm me. xx

You'd probably get more response asking locally, at schools, gyms, or just asking around friends etc x

Hi all

I have just finished my acrylic training and need hands to practice on. If anyone is available in the northwest London area and doesn't mind helping me out then please pm me. xx
Hi get yourself a practice hand, one of the best investments I've ever made. You will always have a hand to practice on, which is the only way to improve your skills and times by practising, practising and practicing some more, GOOD LUCK

hi there lovely, where in NW London are you? I live in Harrow, I have tiiiiiny nail beds but more than happy to be a model as I love watching others to pick up tips for myself, and I'm sure my mum (who has more normal sized nail beds!) wouldn't say no to modelling...she'll be mine when I do my acrylics course! x

I would be interested. I am also in training. We can practice on each other.

Thanks struckbyastar and neesieb..... I'll pm you guys. x

Would love to help but I am outside NYC I do a lot of work with student practice and portfolios I would suggest you try local colleges university students love free and cheap services and u can often advertise in school publications or around campus. Also charity organizations women's shelters nursing homes would love your services. Good luck

I'm Ruislip :) trained in acrylic August last year so still pretty new myself xx

Hiiii
I'm finishing my nail course in 4 weeks and would love to practice with someone to message me! X

What area are you in. Im interested in also practicing

I'm by Westfield in shepperds bush wbu?

My mums house is close there so its fine for me.

I'm Ruislip :) trained in acrylic August last year so still pretty new myself xx
so close to me too, in Harrow!! we need a mini database, it'd be so useful to have friendly nail techs nearby for advice and extra positivity! x

I'm in Stanmore! If anyone wants to practice then find me on my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/jinniip and message me there. Looking forward to meeting you gals! xx

I'm in Stanmore! If anyone wants to practice then find me on my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/jinniip and message me there. Looking forward to meeting you gals! xx
AHHHH You're so near to me, it takes me five minutes to walk to Belmont Circle!! Only day 4 of 6 of my CND L+P course so not quite ready to unleash my bulky acrylics with wonky smile lines on anyone other than family and friends who have no choice but to cope with whatever hideousness may happen on their nails! But I may well ask on you eventually when I'm more confident! x

I got a few models from salon guineapig it's free to advertise for models
https://www.salonguineapig.co.uk/
My concern is how these models know when time to stop being a model? As need be aware maybe in term and condition or something?
Examples for me to look at would be great.. Not keen to have people taking advantage of me in the long run because I'll be trying to earn my living later when I'm confidence.

Hey ladies. I'm looking to practice pink&white acrylics, and acrylics in general. Please message me on my Facebook page if you're interested. I offer you my hands in exchange! ;)

www.facebook.com/jinniip/

My concern is how these models know when time to stop being a model? As need be aware maybe in term and condition or something?
Examples for me to look at would be great.. Not keen to have people taking advantage of me in the long run because I'll be trying to earn my living later when I'm confidence.

You make it clear from the word go that they are models for you to PRACTISE... You're not guaranteeing them the perfect set, there will be intersections, might be lifting etc. My plan is l, as I get more confident, to start charging just a little bit, to cover a few costs whilst I'm still doing a small number of friends. Then when I'm confident, my prices will be worked out per treatment doing a proper cost analysis taking into account prices of techs locally and will stay there. X

Hey ladies. I'm looking to practice pink&white acrylics, and acrylics in general. Please message me on my Facebook page if you're interested. I offer you my hands in exchange! ;)

www.facebook.com/jinniip/
Jinnii I don't think my hands would be much use to you as I have ski jumped nails the size of a ten year olds! My thumb nail is JUST a centimetre! :( x

Latest posts

Back