need help about massage course please..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasisasi555

Reaction score
I'm interested in studying a massage course but i'm thinking about holistic and reflexology courses, which one would be a good start first?? Is reflexology too specific when lookin for work?
The course i've found is ITEC, is it a good qualification? Widely recognised?
if you know or have experiences please give me some advice.
Thanks

Hi there and welcome to the site :hug:

Have you qualified in any other sectors? (ie hair/ beauty / nails)

If you could give us a bit more info we'll be able to give you better advice :)

Thank you for welcome:hug:
I have qualification in thai massage but i think it's not recognised in this country.
So i wanted to start from the begining but i just want more information about massage course between holistic massage and reflexology which one that i should start first.
And ITEC is any good qualification?
I really have no idea :confused:

thanks a lot

If you go for a massage course then you will be able to do add-ons later on, eg 1 day hot stone massage.

So personally, I would always start with massage.

Reflexology is very popular, but their isn't any add-ons to do with that.

Plus with you already experienced in Thai massage, you could then incorporate some of your thai moves into your treatment. You may also be able to get your Thai massage course recognised ONCE you've qualified in body massage.

And yes, ITEC is very highly thought of.

check out brentwood academy of health and beauty, the education is fab and so are the tutors.
I did an ITEC many years ago in massage but at this college, they do VTCT course.
good luck with the massage!!
Carrie xx

Thank lots for informations. I'll check it out:green:

If you go for a massage course then you will be able to do add-ons later on, eg 1 day hot stone massage.

So personally, I would always start with massage.

Reflexology is very popular, but their isn't any add-ons to do with that.

Plus with you already experienced in Thai massage, you could then incorporate some of your thai moves into your treatment. You may also be able to get your Thai massage course recognised ONCE you've qualified in body massage.

And yes, ITEC is very highly thought of.

I totally agree:)

Latest posts

Back