Need help/advice on sculpting on flat/bitten nailbeds..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgie Porgie

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals.... I have been asked to sculpt a full set of p&w on very flat, bitten nailbeds. Any pointers or advice?
Tips, the client says, just aren't staying on her.... Any help is most appreciated! Thanks!!

hi ya...ive got really short nails, i had a set of sculps put on last nite, mine look a mess and the lady today blamed that on my short nails...and 1 has fell off already, my smile lines are horrid and she said its because my nails r short the girl couldnt get the smile any betta than what it is coz there was no free edge...they look thick and horrible...i went to another salon and showed them and they couldnt believe the state of them, they said they looked like mens toes...great...and guess what i get married next week...hopefully this other salon can fit me in ile find out tomorrow...Vicky

Hi there,
Well I wouldn't sculpt on a very flat nailbed, it is very difficult to create an arch or nice apex without making the nails to thick...........
You would be better of tipping and then using theoverlay of your choice...

Just a thought
love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back