Need help choosing a make up course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanneNicole

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a special occasions short make up course, but not sure where to go. I trained in basic make up as part of my Cibtac and Itec exams, but don't feel confident to offer special occasion make overs. I live in the Midlands so can travel to most places, but it needs to be a short intensive course due to time restrictions.

We offer top up refresher courses which means a lot more hands on than if you go for another qualification. Our training is very practical and extremely thorough. We are a busy salon and do load's of weddings and special occasion make up as well as make up bag overhauls and mini make overs. We retail a lot.

Our refresher courses are built around the students requirements. Our prices start at £99.95 plus vat for a days training. One to one sessions as well as small group are available.

As we work in the industry, we know what works. If you have any questions, please just ask.

We are about three miles from the Catthorpe interchange where the M1/ A14/M6 meet.

Visit our website at www.blissandbeauty.co.uk for more info and contact details, or just pm me .

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

We offer top up refresher courses which means a lot more hands on than if you go for another qualification. Our training is very practical and extremely thorough. We are a busy salon and do load's of weddings and special occasion make up as well as make up bag overhauls and mini make overs. We retail a lot.

Our refresher courses are built around the students requirements. Our prices start at £99.95 plus vat for a days training. One to one sessions as well as small group are available.

As we work in the industry, we know what works. If you have any questions, please just ask.

We are about three miles from the Catthorpe interchange where the M1/ A14/M6 meet.

Visit our website at www.blissandbeauty.co.uk for more info and contact details, or just pm me .

Vic x

Are the courses accredited, please?

No, they're refresher courses for those already with a qualification. They're perfect if you are qualified - through which you gain your insurance - but are lacking actual industry skills, so we help with waxing timings and techniques (not intimate), massage techniques, make up application etc.

We give a certificate of attendance, so ideal if you're applying for a job but have been out if the industry for a while. You can show that you've done extra training.
I have personally done courses that are run by people with little or no industry experience, so their knowledge of hands on timings and skills is limited.

Vic x

Hi Vic, that's great and seems to be just what I'm looking for. Out of interest what brand of make up do you stock? Xx

We use and stock Jane Iredale.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back