Need help Clients homes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone :hug:

Im really confused as i dont really want to go to clients homes to give them spray tans because i dont feel comfortable, i will have to get my mum or sister to take me to their homes and i have to shift my stuff from pillow to post all the time.

So i was wondering will i get less clientell if i base it at my home ? or will it be the same, what do u think is best me go to peoples homes or them come to me? thanks guys ur always a great help :green: xx

It's a confidence thing, a lot of people love a mobile service. Why don't you offer a home service til you can drive yourself?? May give you time to build your confidence and also your family won't have to drive you everywhere. hths' x

Hi there, I think a lot of people like to have tans in their own homes as they can just slip into some old clothes afterwards while it's developing and don't have to worry about driving home etc!

Maybe it could work in your own home but privacy could be an issue if other people are around, not sure if this is the case? It's always daunting doing a new client for the first time, why do you think you feel uncomfortable going to their homes?

Hi there, I think a lot of people like to have tans in their own homes as they can just slip into some old clothes afterwards while it's developing and don't have to worry about driving home etc!

Maybe it could work in your own home but privacy could be an issue if other people are around, not sure if this is the case? It's always daunting doing a new client for the first time, why do you think you feel uncomfortable going to their homes?

Hey, My home is pretty quiet i live with my mum and thats it,my sister comes round during the day, i was thinking of basing it in my own bedroom which doesnt really look like a bedroom it has wooden flooring and pretty big room lots of space xx

O.K. this is just my opinion so dont shoot me down, but I dont think as a client I would want to be tanned in your bedroom.
I would feel very uncomfortable about that, it wouldnt feel a professional set up at all.
If you dont have a spare room to do it in that you can set up as a treatment room I suggest you go down the mobile route.
Personally when we were practising this treatment at college I felt really uncomfortable having to walk back to my car and drive home with it still on.

i don't think its a good idea to rely on friends/family to drive you to clients

offer a home service until you get on the road yourself

i am learning to drive so my clients come to my home or i go to them, although they are mostly my neighbours so its mostly upstairs or across the road

Yeah i know and ill judt get moaned at by them prob :mad:

I think i should do it from my home too, where do u do them in ur living room or bedroom?

I do have a garage in my house which has old boxes in i was thinking of saving up to get laminated flooring and get it all decorated and do it in there what u think?xx

Yeah i know and ill judt get moaned at by them prob :mad:

I think i should do it from my home too, where do u do them in ur living room or bedroom?

I do have a garage in my house which has old boxes in i was thinking of saving up to get laminated flooring and get it all decorated and do it in there what u think?xx

This sounds like a good idea, dont forget you will need to keep it warm.
I think some geeks have done this before quite successfully.

This sounds like a good idea, dont forget you will need to keep it warm.
I think some geeks have done this before quite successfully.

Yeah im gonna do that, much easyer. Im going to have it all plasterd and get a little heater in there to keep it warm xx

Latest posts

Back