need help w/ press release

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
Vogue called and asked for a press release on my mobile salon. ANY IDEAS????/?NAILMAN

nailman said:
Vogue called and asked for a press release on my mobile salon. ANY IDEAS????/?NAILMAN

Did they give you an angle or leave it up to you? How many words do they want?

I write press releases all the time and magazine articles.

I would say ... tell your story and your concept. It is an interesting and exciting one. Include human interest (the struggles and harships and nerves along the way).

If you want you can write it and send it to me and I will be pleased to edit it for you nailman.
Send to [email protected]

And Congratulations ... I told you the mags would be interested in your story. After it is published by Vogue, you can send it to all the Nail magazines who would be more than happy to print it.

Fab News, Nailman.
I am sure as Geeg has said above, You will get so much intrested from Nail Mags everywhere :biggrin:
Best of Luck with the article.

look forward to seeing your article...please post on here to let us know when it's in :)

I think I may move my family to the UK. Everyone has been soooooo nice and willing to help. You just dont find that here as much.Seems everyone is a sceptic here. THANKS AGAIN GEEG I will send as soon as possible.NAILMAN

Great news Nailman, you must be pleased. You must let us know when its going to be printed. Good luck and happiness for the future.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back