Need help, Wella Color Charm toner question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindilou

Reaction score
Hello new here forgive me if this is not the place to ask a question. Im new to toners, besides the toning shampoos which don't work for me. I started out 2 months ago doing my hair at home and made a mess. In the past 2 months i have colored my hair with 5 box dyes all that never gave me the hair color i wanted to acheive , hence the 5 times trying . Original hair color before experimenting at home was in between a light to medium brown. Since i ended up with different shades of oranges , from the box dyes , i decided to try bleaching it . So I bleached it twice this week and its now this color posted in link below . I can't leave the house so i can't get to salon, that's why i experimented with self coloring at home . Please see the picture link and look to the second box which is called " Lightest Natural" , and im between a level 6 and 8. What color of toner would i use ? I do not want to use an ash toner as i have used ash dyes and it made my hair pumpkin orange. I was told to stay away from ash colors as it will make my hair orange and it did several times. So now im thinking would it be either light beige blonde or medium beige blonde ? Recommendations please? Also could i use the toner as a shampoo once mixed instead of applying with it brush? thanks alot God Bless https://marta.innovations2019.org/t...manent-liquid-toners-wella-professionals.html

Last edited:
Hello, please visit a good salon for a colour consultation.

This is a forum for qualified hair professionals and it’s against forum rules to provide technical colour advice to a diy-er/potential client.

Hello, please visit a good salon for a colour consultation.

This is a forum for qualified hair professionals and it’s against forum rules to provide technical colour advice to a diy-er/potential client.
oh my , appologies and thanks so much for the heads up

Latest posts

Back