Need help with Additional Subject!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciiiarsey

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this!! Im studying beauty therapy, nearly finished woo, but have to do an additional subject for CIDESCO in a 45 minute exam in a couple of months. It must be based on beauty therapy but different to the stuff thats covered on our course (the basics). The more different it is the better, any ideas?:idea:

I didn't do CIDESCO so please bear with me, what about the effects of polycystic ovaries and polycystic ovary syndrome on the skin. You could do the reasons as to why PCO and PCOS occurs and the effects on the skin which brings in the beauty element as you may have to treat someone with the conditions. You could go into how it is diagnosed and medical treatments for it, etc.

HTH

hey thanks for that, but its a practical exam having to demonstate something diff like hot stones of reiki for example, but iv no time 2 get trained in anything at this stage!! but we hav 2 do a thesis too and one the girls is doing it on pso's and everything wat u said, good idea!! thanks x

What about nail art? Reflexology (you can get really good books), just to do for instance a stress relieving treatment? Fantasy make-up or face painting? What exactly have you covered on your course? I'm not familiar with CIDESCO.

Latest posts

Back