Need help with converting Joico to Wella, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaye74

Reaction score
Hi Geeks !
Im wanting to change my colour , and im really loving Zooey Deschanels colour, however i work at a salon thats Wella , and her colour is Joico, can someone please help with conversion please :)
This is the formula, 30mls V4 , 30 mls RB , 15mls N1 and its Joico Vero K pak chrome . Thanks Geeks ! :))))

Hi Geeks !
Im wanting to change my colour , and im really loving Zooey Deschanels colour, however i work at a salon thats Wella , and her colour is Joico, can someone please help with conversion please :)
This is the formula, 30mls V4 , 30 mls RB , 15mls N1 and its Joico Vero K pak chrome . Thanks Geeks ! :))))

Why are you changing from joico to wella, or is she a new customer? Colour match, grab a chart and do a test piece but v4 is very hard to match in wella Hun!

Without a wella chart in front of me I can't help you obv need a third 1/0 and to add the plum tone by double at least buuuut I'm confused as to why she had n1 added black overtakes any colour 2 would have been better to give depth with a bit of purple tone when the light hits surely lol

Why are you changing from joico to wella, or is she a new customer? Colour match, grab a chart and do a test piece but v4 is very hard to match in wella Hun!

Without a wella chart in front of me I can't help you obv need a third 1/0 and to add the plum tone by double at least buuuut I'm confused as to why she had n1 added black overtakes any colour 2 would have been better to give depth with a bit of purple tone when the light hits surely lol
Hi , i actually got colour formula off behindthechair , i really like the colour, its the colour of actress Zooey Deschanel. Hence why im asking for colour formula in wella as we dont use Joico, but the colour formula is Joico ;-)

Hi , i actually got colour formula off behindthechair , i really like the colour, its the colour of actress Zooey Deschanel. Hence why im asking for colour formula in wella as we dont use Joico, but the colour formula is Joico ;-)

Ohhhh ok I get ya, I use joico it's amazing!! But the v4 is a plumb colour with a violet undertone and 1n is black with a blue undertone x

Thanks for getting back to me :) . As ive said we dont use Joico, but i can get it on ebay, so going to order it from there now instead of trying to make it . :)

Thanks for getting back to me :) . As ive said we dont use Joico, but i can get it on ebay, so going to order it from there now instead of trying to make it . :)

I wouldn't trust eBay Hun could be different to what you are ordering and if use different developer would invalidate your insurance :(

its for me , i wouldnt dare use it on a client ;-)

Latest posts

Back