Need help with natural color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnyaAhr

Reaction score
Hello guys, so im planning to get back to my natural color which its a exacly the 6Ash color in INOA. My hair was platinum 1 year ago,then i got back to dark with a level 3 demiperm.
Now my hair has like 3 inch of natural color, 2 inch of level 3 on mids and a level 5 warm on ends
I want to bleach the mids and ends.i tried to bleach a small mesh to test how my voery damaged end will react. I got a orange with a tint of copper after lifting it with 6% +bleach+ olaplex which is ok for my desire color.
Now the problem is i have a hard time trying to match my natural color with the ends because my end are very porous.I thinking about using 7.1INOA(blue base) and a 6.0(neutral) ,2 parts 7.1 and 1 part 6.0 with 1:1 ratio and 10vol and 30 min processing. Keep in mind that my natural hair color its exacly 6.1 INOA, after bleaching i get orange-coppery color and my hair its very porrous.I'll attach a pic. Any advice?

Screenshot_20190813-132550.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back