Need help with salon name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe O'Brien

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Myself and a friend are opening a new hair salon in Ireland.
We are starting small with a modern type designed salon

We cannot come up witha name at all and are opening in 6 weeks :/
Just want something short but memorable and nothing cheesy

Any help greatly appreciated !!!

Envy......
" NV"

Heads above, ecstasy, honey and chocolate, hair matters, sleek and chic, kinks n waves, head master....

thanks everyone ! .. This is so much harder than i thought !!

What do you and your friend have in common? What things in life do you both enjoy? What is your passion?

The name dosent need to be anything related to hairdressing really it just needs to be a name you love :)

Don't think ecstasy is an appropriate name for a salon[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Don't think ecstasy is an appropriate name for a salon[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Probably not but you definitely wouldn't forget the name in a hurry therefore you'll always remember the salon!

Well it just popped out. I was on a roll....and it's better than some I've come across.

hahah true least you'll remember x

Have you used the search thread on here?

Years ago someone told me to make sure any name of any business should start with the lower letters of the alphabet rather than the middle or end. So when people search salons on Internet in your area and if a-z your is the first ones [emoji2] mines simple HAIR LOUNGE and we get a lot of custom from Internet search

Years ago someone told me to make sure any name of any business should start with the lower letters of the alphabet rather than the middle or end. So when people search salons on Internet in your area and if a-z your is the first ones [emoji2] mines simple HAIR LOUNGE and we get a lot of custom from Internet search
@Grace_Hair
:confused:o_O:eek:

Lucky.. first things that pops to mind when i think of ireland and also lucky to have found the perfect salon and stylist!

You wouldn't forget 'Dickheads'!!!!!!:D

It was a joke!:D:D

Headline Act, The Main Highlight, The Cutting Room, The Cutting Floor, The Haven, Hair Saviours? ... Good luck hope you get one. You could do a Facebook competition if you have existing clients and offer a free cut and blow dry to anyone who comes up with a winning name that you like? Gets a buzz going and people start talking about the new salon.

Latest posts

Back