Need info with going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalm87

Reaction score
hi
i am taking a course in nails soon. After that i am wanting to start up as a mobile nail technician but im wanting some information. Does anybody know any good sites to go to or is anyone in the same line of business. let me know Thanks emma :cry:

What info are you wanting hun, can you be more specific so we can try and help you:hug:

hi
i am taking a course in nails soon. After that i am wanting to start up as a mobile nail technician but im wanting some information. Does anybody know any good sites to go to or is anyone in the same line of business. let me know Thanks emma :cry:

You're here!!
You won't find a better site than this one.
The Nail Geek Forum for any questions you have about nails....and The Biz Geek Forum for all your business questions.

Tutorials, articles.....and plenty experienced geeks to help you...it is all here!

this site is a god send ask and you will be told. i have found out soo much stuff and everyne is great. and its not just for nails we are all there for each other even iif its just to have a moan at. hope you enjoy

This is the best site!! Im a qualified nail tech and beauty therapist and this place offers all i need and more. Its fab, fun and informative! Have a search around to find different bits of info you need :lol: Or if you have a question regarding anything im sure we can all help you out best we can.

hi emma

welcome to a great site

Hi emma, welcome to this fab site :)

I started as a mobile tech four years ago, and I have to say taking a nail course was the best thing I ever did for my career!

Ask away, as usual on here everyone will do their best to help out :hug:

Latest posts

Back