Need new pedicure ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LUVNAILS

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if any of you could give me any new pedicure ideas. I currently use spa pedicure by creative i also wrap the feet with saran wrap and apply heated towels. But I want to try something different. Does anyone offer hot stone massages with pedicures if so how much do you charge for this service? :)

I offer Hot Stone massage with a Spa Pedicure. I also use the hot towels that I wet & kept warm in a Crock Pot. During October & November, I give Pumpkin Pie Pedicures. I actually mix canned pumpkin pie mix with larger cane sugar and cornmill. This makes a nice brown sugar type scrub, but not as grainy. This is kept in icebox till time & I spoon out enough for service. I will apply it all over legs & top of foot and let it sit while I do the bottom of feet. Then I use the "comfortably" hot towels to remove the mixture. It leaves legs sooooooo soft. I have also done Gingerbread during Christmas time. Used box mix, but left it thicker and again added Sugar & cornmill. The smells are so good it tickles the senses.

Hi,

I don't offer hot stones but I always put fresh flower petals in the foot soak bowl. Its a nice touch & ifyou combine it wiht an aromatherapy oil massage its just heaven! :)

I loved the pumkin pie idea!! but aren't you tempted to have a little nibble??

Kitty :meow:

Hi Kitty....love the name. That's what my family and friends call me.
Yes, the pumpkin pie mix smells so good. I usually offer hot cider and pumpkin bread or cookies. It is such a treat and the Customer freaks out that your using this neat mix made from the kitchen. Try to understand alot of what's in it, so you can explain them to the customer such as eggs...like how good they are for the skin and that you add cornmeal for a "soft" texture scrub. Also that pumpkin is a natural enzym that cleans the dry skin cell leaving the skin baby soft and shinny. I have never found any one allergic to these items unless digested. Not on skin application, but always ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back