Need new straighteners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylill

Reaction score
My 8yr old GHD's have finally gave up on me. Wondering whether to buy a new pair or the cloud nine one's I have heard about. Not used them or seen them before so don't really know anything about them. Just very wary about spending so much money on them when I know that GHD's work so well.

Get some cloud 9's u won't regret it, they have adjustable temperature so are really good for fine hair also.

Cloud 9 all the way!

can you curl with those other straightners tho like you can with ghds?

My 8yr old GHD's have finally gave up on me. Wondering whether to buy a new pair or the cloud nine one's I have heard about. Not used them or seen them before so don't really know anything about them. Just very wary about spending so much money on them when I know that GHD's work so well.

You'll find the new GHD's aren't like the old ones! Not as hot, and you won't get 8years out of them! Cloud 9 all the way! Great product and great service!!

Good question... can you curl with cloud nines? x

Good question... can you curl with cloud nines? x

Yes and you have a variable temperature. Also a heatproof guard and auto shut off. ;)

Latest posts

Back