Need Pricing Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracysnails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My hairdresser has just rung and wants me to do some art on her later. Whilst I was having my hair done yesterday she noticed that I have a small dasiy on each nail and she wants me to do the same for her tonight. She does her own nails so all she wants is a little flower on each nail shaped like a daisy. I think it'll take me no more than 10 - 15 minutes - how much do I charge her??

Heres the catch, I need to know by 5 tonight as I'm going out to do a mobile first. Please help, I'm stuck :oops:

Hi Tracy,
Not sure I can help you much with your pricing as you have to stay competitive for your area so why not do a bit of research on pricing. You could always charge a quarter of what you usually charge for an hours work. Or if it is only paint involved (no gems, decals, etc) then why not charge what you would for a french polish.
I`ve probably just waffled and not helped in the slightest, but I have tried so dont hate me.
Debs

Hiya Debs

Thanks for helping, I did wonder about the hour rate thing, think from now on I'll charge for the time rather than the design. The thing is around me no one really does nail art and I don't that often get asked so its hard to know what to charge.

BUT, shes just rang and cancelled anyway as she's booked in another appointment :rolleyes: but at least I know for future :)

Always charge for you time. Your product costs are practically nothing. Whatever you charge by the hour, break it down into minutes and work it out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back