Need Some Advice A.s.a.p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
HI ,IM DOING A CLIENT LATER ,BUT SHES JUST TEXTED ME TO ASK IF I COULD USE HER TIPS WOULD I CHARGE HER THE FULL PRICE ,WHAT DO YOUS THINK :irked:

No way! You have no idea what her tips are like and even if they are any good or the right size!:eek:

You would never go to your hairdresser and hand over your hair dye you bought for her to use!

you do charge her full price !!!

you didn't ask her to bring them and you still have to fit and blend them....if she wants you to use them then thats fine but get her to sign a disclaimer.

whats wrong with your tips then...?

some people! i would say no to the tips- they could be really poor quality or hard to blend, and affect your end result or the durability.IF you do use them , full price all the way:)

I agree with what's been said already...
Remember, she's paying for your time and experience at the end of the day!

she is probably trying it on thinking she will get the nails done cheaper, the cheek of some people :smack:

I'd tell her it's full price but check out the tips first...if they are rubbish I wouldn't use them.
jmho

Stick with the ones you know hun.... she would be knocking on you door quickly if anything went wrong and blaming you..

JUST SAY NO !!!!

let us know how you get on and what the tips she had were like.

No way! You have no idea what her tips are like and even if they are any good or the right size!:eek:

You would never go to your hairdresser and hand over your hair dye you bought for her to use!

Perfect answer:lol:

WHAT, OH MY GOODNESS
YOUR CLIENT NEEDS A QUIET WORD, BLESS HER:hug:
GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE
Jenx

I know for me personally I do the same thing. I have close to 100 different colors in colored powder. I don’t always want to do my own nails and back bills by hand I just don’t like doing at all. So I bring in my own color (a lot of places do not have colored acrylic even though it takes the same amount of time as p&w’s). I don’t ever expect to pay less.

Honestly I would do the same with tips. If I had a tip style say the deep smile lines that I knew the tech didn’t have then yes I would bring them in, but no I would never expect to pay less.

Have the client sign a waiver that way if something goes wrong, but think of all the different types of tips we all use as it is. No well, half well, full well, some prefer theirs thicker some thinner.

Absolutely NOT.

Next, she'll want to buy her glue/nail cleanzer/files/acrylic/gel/polish all at boots or whatever, and have you put her nails on for free... never mind your time, advertising expenses, school expenses, rent, etc etc etc...................................................

NO NO NO NO NO

If she wants to use her own tips, let her do her nails herself.

(PS: in any case, what would you deduct? Pennies? It makes no sense. Tips are not where the cost lies. The cost is incurred by your time/expertise, acrylic/gel etc... NOT in tips. If she argues, say "fine, but you'll only save 1 penny a nail")

hi guys thought i would let u know ,i says about the hairdressing thing and guess what she changed her mind and she thought she would ask anyway ,god loves a tryer eh bless her :hug:

Latest posts

Back