Need some advice Vani-T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamAddiction

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a complete newly here and am completing my training with Sienna X next week. I used to be a total spray tan junkie and always really loved Vani-T sprays, however not many places offered them so I switched to Sienna X and LA Tan.

Is there any reason that a lot of people don't seem to spray with it? Have you had many experiences using it personally?

Thanks,

Jen

Before you do your course this video is a great help to beginners to tanning!

I personally don't like Sienna X its quite orange. But it's up to you to find one you like!

Vani t is expensive. I use LA and siennasol. Much more reasonable priced and fab tans. It may just be down to pricing or advertising. [emoji4]

If you fancy trying a couple of our samples we are happy to send out to you.

Hi All,

I am a complete newly here and am completing my training with Sienna X next week. I used to be a total spray tan junkie and always really loved Vani-T sprays, however not many places offered them so I switched to Sienna X and LA Tan.

Is there any reason that a lot of people don't seem to spray with it? Have you had many experiences using it personally?

Thanks,

Jen

Hi Jen,

If you would like a VANI-T sample pack sending out please drop me a message and we can get a free pack sent out with samples and
product info.

Katie

Hi are you still offering a sample of vani-t? I would love to try it out. Thanks

Thanks so much

Siennasol is fab the rapid extreme bottle its a lovely colour fade off amazing it dries so fast no stikyness and no smell whatsoever honestly its brill x

I believe it's mainly down to price. Vani t has been the best I've ever used but I do stock 2 different types at different prices to reflect the quality of the tans. My clients always pay the extra for the Vani t tan because in all honesty it is the best!

Hi Jen,

If you would like a VANI-T sample pack sending out please drop me a message and we can get a free pack sent out with samples and
product info.

Katie
Hi Please could i have a vain t sample pack please?

Vani t is expensive. I use LA and siennasol. Much more reasonable priced and fab tans. It may just be down to pricing or advertising. [emoji4]
I also use these 2 brands after trialling a few different ones.

Latest posts

Back