need some advice with using Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey!!!

I got my solar oil today in the post....and realised Im a bit miffed about how to use it....can I use it UNDER nail polish? How about on TOP of nail varnish??

Sorry...I've never used this before ;)

Any help would be great!

luv layla xxxx

hi

i put on my solar oil i don't know how many times a day over polish, on natural nails, especially with enhancments, i also use it on the dry bits on my elbows and for sore chapped lips.

it is a miracle in a bottle and i swear by it

:D :D :D

... Solar Oil is a blend of three natural oils and Vitamin E! Basically, it is perfect for natural nails (gives them flexibility and keeps them from de-hydrating) or you can use over nail enhancements (it actually penetrates the enhancement keeping it flexible and it keeps the natural nails underneith gorgeous). CND nail teks won't do a full-set without selling their clients Solar Oil. Layla you bought a quarter oz, just take the brush out and run it along your cuticle area, then simply rub into your nails. Couldn't be easier :D

Crazy is also right about using it on lips, elbows etc. CND came out with a thicker emoliant Solar Oil called Solarbalm which also does the same thing! Hope this has helped ;)

BTW - Solar Oil was voted 'Best Nail Product' in Harpers & Queen's top 100 beauty products!!! Cool huh ;)

wowee!! How COOL!!

Ok..I did rub some in my nails earlier...damn that's lush!!!

Wow so I can use it on skin aswell? :o Is there no end to the possiblities?? ;) Well...its CND...what u expect ;) ;) hehehe

xx layla xx

hey there mrs geek

I always carry in my handbag the solar balm do not panic lol. I am also trying at the moment the C:u3 Renu which i also think is brill but i must admit does not have the same lush smell of the solar oil or balm.

Laystar yes you can use it on the skin aswell like i said earlier it is a miracle in a bottle or tube in the solar balm case

yaaaay!!!!!

it smells of marzipan!! yum-my!! better hide that from my boyfriend...he LOVES marzpan!

my solar oil i safe in my handbag along with my trusty nail file...clear nail varnish..and nal buffer! yes...i carry a nail survival kit... :rolleyes: :D

crazy'n'creative said:
I am also trying at the moment the C:u3 Renu

CU Renu is mainly for hangnails and those problem clients who pick the skin on the side of their fingers (like me on occasion :( ). Because of the copper, it really helps heal the problem; different from Solar Oil but great in it's own way! ;)

my reason for buying this product is because i do sometimes pick at the skin on the side of my fingers :( it's just one of those things i know i shouldn't but i just end up doing it.

Anyway on the subject of the solar oil i have just bought the solar speed and have one word for it WOW once again another fantastic product and ohhhh that smell is just heaven :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back