Need some career advice from you professional girls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luby Lewis

Reaction score
Help! I am wondering what you experienced girls would recommend...I am trying to get on a Nail Technology course and was wondering if Creative or any other company offer their own courses at all?? Who would you recommend etc. :confused:
Many Thanks Lucy x:confused:

Help! I am wondering what you experienced girls would recommend...I am trying to get on a Nail Technology course and was wondering if Creative or any other company offer their own courses at all?? Who would you recommend etc. :confused:
Many Thanks Lucy x:confused:

Indeed Creative do offer training and they are known world wide for the superb quality of same.

Call 0845 210 60 60 and speak to a UK CND Education adviser. Any one of the girls will be happy to answer all of your questions and to send you information about the training and the areas where it is offered.

Did you know that CND are the only company that has ever won (not one but) two awards for the best industry training for nails in the UK? No other nail company has even been nominated ... so you will be in very good hands.

There is lots of information on here which should help you.

You could contact Sweet Squared and they can give you details of Creative course in your area.

There is an article on here specifically about choosing training which should help you.

Also if you use the search and say put in Creative, or training or another company whose training you might be interested in, then previous threads will come up for you to read.

Hope this helps.

You will need to look at several companies to see which will offer you what you specifically require. Therefore another good company to try would be Graftons, whose products include Ezeeflow and IBD.

Their telephone no is: 01827 280 080

or you mau contact them via the link below:
[email protected]

If this type of course is not suitable to you ue to time restrictions, then there are of course part time homelearn courses or evening college courses.

Hope this is of some help...

Sue x

Thanks for your help, called the number and they are sending me some info-thanks again x

good luck

i hope you enjoy your training

NSI (I did a 1 day course and it jump started my career)
CND (3 day course,it covered the all the basics) Their chemist here,Doug Schoon published a book, Nail Structure and Product Chemistry, a must have book for all.
OPI (A cruise little bit of this, little bit of that, and they gave tons of one-on-one/John Hauk is a walking miracle, and cute too)
Young nails Few hours with Greg Salo/ last class was an 8 hour gel enhancement you will get your $ worth) Kupa/Vicki Peters lots of days/hours, lots of everything nails including proper e-file education.
I excluded a few "brand names"
All have excellent education.

If I were starting out as a new nail tech I would hook up with an established nail tech. A trained, well rounded mentor. He/She has years, technique, and a clientle in their hands.
During my years, I have met many folks that talk the talk, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, their full clientle consisit of 2-3 clients a day 1-2 days a week. You need someone that is established, but wanting to get out in to the field of education.
Do your research, you are on an excellent path posting on The Nail Geek.
Good, luck, this is a fantasic career move.

Latest posts

Back