Need something else to be addicted to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theloopeeone

Reaction score
:lol: I did 14.957 straight out the window at the back of the office and crashed into the chimney stack, had about 5 tries, really funny we should have a geek challenge, have you beeten me? what was your best?

well done.. thats great for a first go, my first go I crashed into the ceiling fan :(

I did the crash into the chimney thing too.. and I thought.. there is no way I could do that again... and I did..!!

My score... well keep in mind that I've been playing it for the best part of a day... (addicted much? :p) and I am at 99.819m..

3rd attempt 50.467 , going back for another go

wow those are good scores I will have to have a few more goes so see ya

I just got addicted and so did my 9 year old :lol: can't wait for my 18year old to get home

Woo Hoo!!!! 60.76... i can't stop playing this now!:)

this is great... crashed into the ceiling fan the first time..but the second time went on and on... went thru the window past the the roofs and into the trees for a good bit...

Im emailing this to everyone stuck in office jobs, poor things!:)

what am I doing wrong I can't get passed that flippin chimney, back for another go

:) glad I'm not the only one that could play this for hours.

Practice makes perfect... or in this case... may give you RSI... but hey its fun!

I work in an office all day, and it brings some much needed release :)

Latest posts

Back