Need to buy wax pot & products, recommendations please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello!

I am going on a waxing course this Sunday and wanted to be prepared and order a waxpot and some products before hand. I will only be doing facial waxing so brows, lip and chin.

I need help choosing a waxing brand to use, I would prefer something that is going to be ok with sensitive skin also. Im confused by the type of wax I should be using too, creme wax, hot wax?

What start out wax pots do you recommend? Has anyone used the waxing products from Lashbase?

Sorry for the long post! :)

I'm sure your training course will provide the heater and products you are going to learn about.

I would wait until after your training before spending money on anything. You'll have different ideas about things then.

Hi, i have already asked them and they recommend lashbase products but i havent seen many reviews so dont want to buy into something people cant recommend [emoji4]

Hello!

I am going on a waxing course this Sunday and wanted to be prepared and order a waxpot and some products before hand. I will only be doing facial waxing so brows, lip and chin.

I need help choosing a waxing brand to use, I would prefer something that is going to be ok with sensitive skin also. Im confused by the type of wax I should be using too, creme wax, hot wax?

What start out wax pots do you recommend? Has anyone used the waxing products from Lashbase?

Sorry for the long post! :)

hi whixh course are you going on ? as im trying to find one thats on the weekends to suit me. thanks

hi whixh course are you going on ? as im trying to find one thats on the weekends to suit me. thanks
Hello! I went to Total Hair and Beauty Academy in Stockton x

Hi, i have already asked them and they recommend lashbase products but i havent seen many reviews so dont want to buy into something people cant recommend [emoji4]
I would wait to see Antonia, when I have done waxing training the the past the technique has been different with different brands so I think on your training you will learn the best technique for the products they recommend x

Latest posts

Back