Need to let of steam!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claddagh Nails

Irish Geekette
Reaction score
Not nail related but need to let of steam!!!

My mobile phone just eight months old started playing up and I brought it back to the shop for repair, that was the last week in Dec.
"Ten working days its all it takes & you can collect your phone" no problems there.
Came back a month later, after ringing nearly every second day for over a week.
Grand, great - get a call my phone is back and working.
How I long for my little baby back in my sweet little hands.
NO - they've gone a took a knife or Sharp tool to it, the screen is all scratched! Refused to take the phone back and they said they would repair it and have it back in three days. OK but I'm p'd.
Two weeks later still no phone - screamed blue murder during the week, I want my phone, give me a new phone, Ill take a refund, anything NO!
Call yesterday, "your phone will be back tomorrow" at long last. Call again today "your phone wont be back till Mon or Tues". No sorry, no nothing.

Just hoping mad right now and needed to cool down.
Sorry guys.

how frustrating! You did the right thing by refusing to accept it in that condition. you'd think they'd atleast have lent a replacement phone...
look on the bright side, all that money saved in calls and texts!

Hi Dianne,

They did offer a replacement phone the first time around but told me I would be better off if I could get a lend from a friend as the ones they offer are crap.

Lucky I had my last phone so I wasn't lost.
Wish I had saved money, spent more ringing asround after them.

Cooling down abit more now!

Blimey Bernie - where did you get it from? I'll make sure not to buy my next phone from them!

I really don't like naming shops but I will this time as I'm not the only one to have problems with them. The Carphone Warehouse.

Heres an update - got another call late Fri. phone won't be back now till Thus or Fri.
and mine was the second phone to be damaged by repairs.

Well I've cooled down over the weekend.

Latest posts

Back