Need two beauty students in Leeds! For A1 assessors course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buka345

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been excepted to start my A1 assessor course, but I need two beauty student that I can assess for me to be able do this course!!

I would be so grateful if anyone could help with this, even if it's salon based or college.

I live in Leeds!!

Thank you

Xxxx

If you contact your local colleges in the first instance and see if they have any students who will be doing work experience as part of their beauty course.

Although I'm qualified in NVQ3 beauty (I do beauty evenings and weekends from home salon) I did my A1 assessors course through my day job as I've done up to NVQ4 business admin, so I approached my local college for work experience students doing their NVQ2/3 business admin.

Once you have your A1 you can assess in whatever you are qualified in so I can assess in both beauty therapy and business admin. I've also done my PTLLS.

Hope the above helps! :D

Can this also be for nails? I'm starting a nail tech course at leeds city college in two weeks we all have to go work experience if that's any help?

Thank you so much for the advise!!

I am finding it hard to contact college to ask with it been the six week holidays :-/ but I will keep trying!!

I think I need someone in beauty therapy cause I havnt trained in nail enhancements, but I will double check this!!

Thank you both for being really helpful :) xxxx

We have a Social Group on here where you can post for models. It keeps it all in one place rather than on the main forums.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back