Need your advice-what's this and how to get rid of it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493073791.445786.jpg

I'm not a skin tech so I thought I could ask here. Summer is coming after all
Basically both my legs are like that. I don't really have any hair growth any more. Any hair on my legs is blond and tiny, except for a few on the bone under the knee (no idea of its name) which are black.
I do take anti-pregnancy pills which reduce hair growth. And I have been waxing under the knee for the past 17 years. Have never shaved them either. I also wear jeans all day long due to work. Could the hair just be breaking?
I did ask my dermatologist once, but I was there for another matter and it was a by-the-way question and he told me not to worry about it! So I don't... but it's one thing to worry about it and quite another dreading to wear shorts because of a few stupid pimples or whatever they are called.

Any ideas how they are caused and how to remove them?

I have had this on the back of my upper arms forever. My sisters and mum all have it too.
All you can do is exfoliate occasionally but fake tan hides it quite well.
It's not anything to need medical treatment.

I had red raised bumps on my upper arms but they've gone now I use an sls free shower gel. I use dr organic from a health food shop.

I've heard people have success using urea based moisturisers. You have to use urea after a shower or bath, urea works in the presence of moisture, if you put it on dry skin there's nothing for it to work with.

Some of the cracked heel creams contain high concentrations of urea or there's calmurid from pharmacies.

I had red raised bumps on my upper arms but they've gone now I use an sls free shower gel. I use dr organic from a health food shop.

I've heard people have success using urea based moisturisers. You have to use urea after a shower or bath, urea works in the presence of moisture, if you put it on dry skin there's nothing for it to work with.

Some of the cracked heel creams contain high concentrations of urea or there's calmurid from pharmacies.
What's sls?

Sodium laurel sulphate. It's a foaming detergent, it's in everything from multi surface cleaner to baby shampoo.

Ive had this shower everday wif exfoliating gloves n moisturise well

Latest posts

Back