Need your help! Fancy doing a 1 min video for TV and online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a really good thing.

I think Billie asked about it because of her school because they always say man and woman etc because it's a catholic school and they go to church at school and with the bible and all that.

She said look at those ladies mum there in love arnt they and I took my opportunity to go for it and talk to her about it.xx

My son goes to a Catholic School too and I'll be teaching him to ignore that part of the bible!!

I will sort something too!

I know I shouldn't but I always poke fun at my son when he talks about who in his class is going out with who... he's 9.... and I ask him, much to his embarassment... so, do you have a girlfriend? To which he answers horrified NO! So then I ask him... do you have a boyfriend? and in all honesty he is less horified by this question than the first lol, but still the answer is no haha.

So we will see.... and I will love and support him no matter what.

He has been taught, just as we were, that gay relationships are no different to straight... and people who disagree are ignorant and narrow minded and no doubt do not understand the power of true love.

x

just seen this thread def count me in - why - I have 2 cousins on either side of the family that are gay and if i can do my bit then brilliant.....

When do you need this by?

bout bloomin time things changed!! xx

just seen this thread def count me in - why - I have 2 cousins on either side of the family that are gay and if i can do my bit then brilliant.....

and yep I'm straight girl.....:wink2:

ASAP the vids are going viral! Ours has 3,000 views in 48 hrs!

great video's!

Any updates on the videos guys?! X

Some BIG NAMES confirmed and coming up real soon!!! This is getting EXCITING!

BIG name has recorded a video for us to be announced tomorrow between 10-midday...

Also just had a good response from Alexandra Burke! xxx

Richard Branson did his video... Anyone see it?

Excellent, Adam.
You came over as eloquent, fluent and knowledgeable.

Shared it on my FB xx

very impressive, good luck x

Thanks guys! We think we managed to drum up 100,000 responses!

Still pretty buzzing from it!!!

Well done!! You did fantastic :)

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Latest posts

Back