Need your help hair geeks- colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Hi There

Can anyone please give me some advice on my hair ? please please

Things have been tight for me just recently probably for all of us.

I always went to my hairdresser for colouring in the past but i recently dyed my own hair blonde (natural dark brown) i know i shouldnt have but i really needed a new look so i dyed it blonde myself. Not a good idea guys i really wish i got it done at the hairdressers. The colour is supposed to be a platinium blonde and there are some platinium bits in it but generally its a yellow blonde, i was quiet happy with the colour but the condition of my hair well lets just say its frazzled. My question is can i put a darker blonde on my hair ? will it make the condition of my hair worse, wish i had a pic to show you but im not on my own computer atm im using my mums.
Any advice would be great as i just dont know what to do with it now, i feel like Worzel Gummidge and thats no word of lie.
Im starting to get sarcastic comments from some of the guys at work taking the pee out of me and i just need to get it sorted until i can get to the hairdressers. Maybe there is a miracle product i can use to sort it out i do use the silver shampoo too. :hug:

Just wanted to say hi Worzel. Sorry just had to lol.
I have no comments on how to get it inbetter nick as mine is much the same.
Good luck Jules x

get a "leave in restructuring" condidtioner , this help my frazzled hair no end :green: hth

Hi please don't try anything at home , as your hair is frazzled the platinum bits may grab a darker colour and give you some nice green khaki shades,:green:

you need to go to your hairdresser and ask them to pick out some of the orangey blonde bits (not The platinum bits) and put light golden brown woven foils throughout the top layer of your hair,

the foils will need to be rinsed out one by one as you don't want the brown colour going near the rest of the hair , perhaps she could use some barrier cream to prevent this.

This procedure will calm down the brassy look for you and should look quite nice until your hairdresser plans your next colour treatment ,

hth good luck :hug: x

Pop in to a good salon and get them to recommend a conditioner? I used to have bleached platinum hair and used a fab one a stylist suggested, I think it was Redken. Defo a salon brand anyway.

:hug: Thanks Minky, i knew you wouldnt fail me....
I knew i would have to visit the proffesionals ...
Thanks for your replies guys, very much appreciated :hug:

Julez

p.s Gemma, less of the worzel aunt sally lol x
Thanks also dee xx

Pop in to a good salon and get them to recommend a conditioner? I used to have bleached platinum hair and used a fab one a stylist suggested, I think it was Redken. Defo a salon brand anyway.

Thanks mcmog i will give it a try until i get to the hairdressers xx

Latest posts

Back