Need your opinions on which flyer wording please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am wanting to do a massive leaflet drop in the next few weeks to get in the Christmas business :)

Just having trouble deciding which wording to go for on my flyers. I have come up with 3 options :

1: (I have just moved )

NEW TO XXXXXXXX

Freelance Nail Technician offering Manicure, Pedicure, Acrylic and Gel Nail Enhancements.

OPENING OFFER

SHOW THIS LEAFLET TO RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY SERVICE.

Hurry ! Offer ends 30th November 2007.

2: (Bit of a festive one lol)

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is lovely nails !

(PICTURE)

Why not treat your nails to a manicure or a set of acrylic or gel nail enhancements this Christmas and be the envy of your friends with beautiful natural looking nails.

Opening offer etc.

3:

Nails always breaking ?
Can't grow them ?
Weak Nails ?

Improve the appearance of your nails using acrylic or gel nail enhancement systems.

(Before and After Pictures)

Oening offer etc.

Obviously they are not laid out correctly but you get the idea. All of them will have my website and contact details at the bottom and maybe a little bit more explanation of what's on offer. Also thinking about having a pricelist on the back - what do you think ?

Which one do you prefer ? Which would make you book ? Should anything be changed ? Any opinions will be gratefully received :hug:

I would go for option 3 personally. Option 2 is a little cheesey for me and not quite sure why I am not keen on option 1. Good luck in getting all those lovely xmas clients booked in.

Thank you. I did wonder if no 2 would be a little cheesy !

It may be a bit cheesy but no 2 got my attention as soon as i read it, i think it is good

i really like no 2 it was different and got my attention. very creative

I love number 2- it's fun. Who doesn't revel in a bit of cheesiness in the festive period?! And it would perhaps grab the attention of clients who wouldn't normally think about getting their nails done.

sorry but I feel the need for cheese...:lol:

I think if you are going for the Christmas trade particularly, then no. 2 is great...might be cheesy...but then Christmas these days generally is!!!
It was the one that caught my eye most...and made me smile...:green:

Whichever you choose...take a pic and show us....but it better be the Christmas one LOL..
xxxxx

Number 2 for me as well. If you can't be cheesey at Christmas then when can you be? It definately caught my eye, the rest seemed like the same old nail adverts that you would see any time of the year, if you know what I mean.

well I liked no 1. It was chatty, informative and friendly.

Could you not combine 1 and 2

Hi, new to area offering manis, pedis, etc.
as an opening offer I would like to welcome you with a 20% discount off any of the treatments.

Christmas Offer
Santa, please give me beautiful nails to be the envy of all of my friends, etc.
[small pic]

A warm welcome awaits you.

Offers end Nov 30th.

i liked no.2 because it caught my eye but i must say i love hippy chick one better.its very welcoming

I liked both 1 and 2. Maybe 1 just now and then some of 2 nearer christmas? Good luck. xxx

I think they are all good, I'd use one now to get November busy hopefully, then 2 to get December cracking and 3 is great for all year round.

Im not sure who said it but combine the new in town and xmas or maybe holiday sounds great.!!! let us know what you decided

I liked 1 and 2. Give me the cheese. :hug:

I love number 2 cheese and xmas go so well together think its a great eye catching idea:idea:

good luck

Hi, thanks for all your comments.

This is what I have come up with:

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is beautiful nails !

Pic

New to the xxxxxx area is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, a freelance nail technician offering salon standard services in the comfort of your own home.

Why not treat your hands and nails to a manicure or a set of acrylic or gel nail enhancements for the festive season and be the envy of your friends.

Using top of the range Creative Nail Design and Calgel products you will receive a set of beautiful natural looking nails.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER

SHOW THIS LEAFLET TO RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY TREATMENT.

HURRY ! Offer ends 30th November 2007

What do you think ?

I'm a cheesy girl myself and so it has to be no. 2 for me. What's more, it's appropriate wording for this time of year. JMO but hope it helps ..... hohoho!

Latest posts

Back